There is never a shortage of fun ways to enjoy King County real estate. When springtime arrives moods lighten and energy is high. Residents eagerly await joining in on the fun scattered about the community. Here are a few of the most highly anticipated events happening around King County property this Spring.
The Kirkland Wine Walk on King County Real Estate
Location: The Heathman Hotel, Kirkland Avenue
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018
Time: Early Bird Tickets 5pm, regular admission 6pm
Walking with wine is a match made in heaven. Mark your calendar for the Kirkland Wine Walk which promises to be a decadent and delightful evening this Spring. Wine connoisseurs living in a King County property will be able to sample a variety of different wines and perhaps even find a new and unexpected favorite while mingling with the merchants.
What You Need To Know About The April Kirkland Wine Walk on King County Real Estate
- Purchase tickets early. It is strongly recommended that you do not bring non-ticket holders with you.
- Some of the merchants do not have the space to facilitate a large group of people.
- This is strictly a 21+ event.
- While many King County real estate events are pet friendly, the pups must stay at home for this one.
The Emerald City Ride on King County Property
Location: E. Frontage Rd. S just west of Pyramid Alehouse
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2018
Time: 7:00 AM
Want to experience Seattle like never before? Residents living in a King County property must make time for this year's Emerald City Ride, featuring the new 2018 route along King County real estate.
The new route has (for the first time ever) the Alaskan Way Viaduct and Aurora Bridge – an immensely historic experience. Riders have two options of trails to choose from, depending on their skill level: a 12-mile full loop including a rest stop or a 3-mile out-and-back trip on the Viaduct. Along the way there will be fun, food, and refreshments offered for riders and bystanders living in King County. You will even receive a free gift as a registered rider. Additional souvenirs will also be for sale.
What You Need To Know About The Emerald City Ride
- All riders will receive a commemorative souvenir which can be picked up from the Cascade booth at the event start or finish line.
- T-shirts will also be available for purchase.
- There’s a new route this year with the ride starting and ending on E. Frontage Rd. S just west of Pyramid Alehouse.
- The Safeco Field parking garage will be open for off-street parking. On-street parking is free on Sundays in most areas but please be aware that the area around the Stadium is high car prowl and take appropriate precautions if you choose to park on street.
The 2018 North Bend Jazz Walk
Location: Various Venues
Date: April 21st, 2018
Time: 6 PM-Midnight
The 2018 North Bend Jazz Walk will be taking place Saturday, April, 21st, 2018 from 6 pm to Midnight on multiple King County real estate locations.
The lineup of performers is both exciting and promising this year.
Check out a few of the artists that will be featured:
- Bernie Jacobs
- Katy Bourne
- Kelly and Sage Eisenhour
- Kelley Johnson Trio
- Milo Petersen
- Eli Miesner
- Michael Barnett
- Chris Fagan
- Danny Kolke
- And many, many, more!
Thinking Of Moving To King County?
If you are like most people, you want to live in a place where you can work, play, and lead a happy, healthy life. Unlike most regions, Western Washington offers you the ability to have it all! Buying and selling real estate is a very serious endeavor, but it should still be an enjoyable and lucrative one. That experience is so much more comfortable and stress-free when you have the help of people you trust on your side to handle all of the details, paperwork, and legal complications that can arise. To be genuinely confident when buying a new home for you and your family, you should always rely on the guidance of a local expert that understands the area on a deeper level. That's where we come in. RSVP Real Estate is a locally owned and sourced firm with an emphasis on family. Our team of elite local brokers knows the area like the back of their hands.