In the Snohomish County real estate area, there is always something exciting going on! When Springtime emerges do does a fun lineup of events that are perfect for a date, hanging out with friends, or bonding as a family. Here's what you to look forward to this Spring in Snohomish County.
The Swamp Lantern Festival on Snohomish County Real Estate
Location: The Swamp Lantern Festival At The Northwest Stream Center
Date: March 15 - April 22 (Thursdays through Sundays)
Time: 10 am - 4 pm
Spring has sprung, and the first wildflowers of the northwest are beginning to bloom! Join us for fun and flowers as we celebrate the beautiful blossoms at the Swamp Lantern Festival. This Snohomish County real estate festival will be held at the Adopt A Stream Center's Northwest Stream Center Sunday, March 15 - April 22, from 10 am to 4 pm, Thursdays through Sundays. Families from Snohomish homes welcome spring together creating memories and more.
What You Need To Know About The Swamp Lantern Festival
- Advance reservations are required by calling 425-316-8592.
- Unlike many outdoor venues, the Northwest Stream Center will limit the number of Swamp Lantern Festival goers to no more than 30 per half-hour ensuring a delightful and uncrowded outdoor experience.
- You will enjoy a 1/2-mile stroll past a unique Trout Stream Exhibit through a salmon stream riparian zone onto an Elevated Nature Walk. The route winds through duck ponds and cedar groves, past a salmon stream, and through four varieties of wetlands. Rest stops are located at strategic viewpoints on the Snohomish County real estate landscape.
Cascade Symphony Ensemble Concert Plays by Snohomish County Homes
Location: Edmonds United Methodist Church
Date: Sunday, April 15th
Time: 3:00 pm
For an entertaining and exhilarating afternoon of music, you must attend the Cascade Symphony concert this April. The Symphony will be featuring a number of soloists, as well as, classic favorites. Whether you are already a fan of classical music, or have never thought of yourself as one, this afternoon promises to enchant you.
What You Need To Know About The Symphony
- Tickets for the ensemble concert are $15 for adults, $10 for students with ID, $5 for youth 12 and under.
- Tickets are available through the ECA box office 425-275-9595.
Don't Miss Snohomish County Real Estate's Snohomish On The Rocks
Location: Thomas Family Farm
Date: April 26, 2018
Time: VIP Session 11:30 am-3:30 pm, afternoon session is 12:30-3:30 pm, evening session is 4:30-7:30 pm
Come out and meet local distillers from our area, sample their products and learn about the art of creating spirits from the distillers themselves! This promises to be a fun and educational event where you will get to mingle with some of the forward-thinking creators of the county living in Snohomish County homes.
What You Need To Know About Snohomish On The Rocks
- $60/person (includes one hour early entrance to afternoon tasting session, 12 tasting tickets, commemorative shot glass, free parking).
- General Admin: $40/person (includes 8 tasting tickets and commemorative shot glass, free parking), and Designated Driver tickets for any session are just $10.
- All proceeds from Snohomish on the Rocks benefit GroWashington
Thinking Of Moving To The Snohomish County?
If you are like most people, you want to live in a place where you can work, play, and lead a happy, healthy life. Unlike most regions, Western Washington offers you the ability to have it all!
Buying and selling real estate is a very serious endeavor, but it should still be an enjoyable and lucrative one. That experience is so much more comfortable and stress-free when you have the help of people you trust on your side to handle all of the details, paperwork, and legal complications that can arise.
To be genuinely confident when buying a new home for you and your family, you should always rely on the guidance of a local expert that understands the area on a deeper level. That's where we come in.
RSVP Real Estate is a locally owned and sourced firm with an emphasis on family. Our team of elite local brokers knows the area like the back of their hands.